Facilitator Kit for Trainers and Instructors
Click here for a one-page PDF with an overview of what you’ll find in the facilitator kit. Click here for a rundown of the program objectives and a sample agenda, and click here for an extended excerpt from the leader’s guide!
- Leader materials sent electronically at time of purchase (not sold separately)
- 20 books (participant materials)
- free book for facilitator
- free shipping
- support for your facilitator/trainer
See discount schedule for bulk or additional orders.
If ineffective e-mail communication is slowing down your organization, you can improve efficiency by delivering your own e-mail training session. Use Write It Well’s facilitator kit to establish e-mail guidelines for your group, business unit, or enterprise and train your staff to write more effective messages.
Each participant will have a copy of E-Mail: A Write It Well Guide and you, the facilitator, will have everything you need to deliver an engaging, interactive, job-relevant e-mail training session that gets results.
This program is organized into five one-hour modules that can be taught together as a full-day course or mixed and matched to create a half-day course or short session.
Here’s what is included in the package:
- A course outline, which you can adapt for your participants’ needs.
- A Writing Evaluation Form for assessing participants’ strengths and areas that need improvement.
- A PowerPoint presentation that can be downloaded to your laptop.
- A detailed Leader’s Guide, which provides all the information you need to plan, prepare for, deliver, and following up training, including:
- Characteristics of a successful learning program.
- Guidelines for planning and preparing for a workshop.
- Suggestions for engaging participants and keeping the workshop running smoothly.
- A sample course outline.
- A detailed, easy-to-follow instructor script.
- A writing evaluation form.
- Optional and supplementary activities.
- Suggestions for following up training.
- Alternatives to classroom training.
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
I found E-mail: A Write it Well Guide when I was looking for materials to create our own in-house e-mail course. After looking at the book I realized that it contained everything we wanted in an e-mail class, so purchased the facilitator’s kit. The information is clear and easy to follow, and is perfect for both the new and experienced facilitator. We have facilitated the session twice now at our company, and it received outstanding reviews. Participants are excited about receiving the book to use both in class and back at their desks– it will definitely guide them in their future e-mail communications.
Teri Rueth, Learning and Development, MoneyGram International
The book [E-Mail: A Write It Well Guide] was a HUGE success, as was the workshop. I appreciate all of your guidance and support. I have been recommending it to everyone. The participants have already demonstrated a significant improvement. We are focusing on reinforcing the concepts now.
Corporate trainer in overnight shipping service
The Minnesota Department of Human Services purchased this e-mail program. I taught the course and the participants raved about it. I expect the course will continue to be popular. Thanks! Steve Katz, Child Support Enforcement Division