Content Strategy and Development: Writing for Web, Social Media, and other Marketing Channels
- Content Strategy and Development: Writing for Web, Social Media, and other Marketing Channels
- Develop and Deliver Powerful Presentations
- Individual Coaching
- Superintendents’ Workshop
- Business Writing
- E-Mail: Strategies for Effective Communication
- Drive Results: Writing Performance Reviews the SMART Way
- Be Your Own Editor: Grammar and Proofreading
- Technical Writing
- Advanced Writing for Managers and Supervisors: Reports, Proposals, and Procedures
Click here for a one-page PDF about this training.
Business writers create content to describe and promote products and services on an ever-expanding array of platforms. It’s easy for writers to lose sight of their audiences, their readers’ business goals, and their own needs for each business document.
Using real-world scenarios and examples, this Write It Well workshop will provide your team with immediate, action-focused strategies to develop and improve content for any audience.
- One full day (6.5 hours); maximum class size is 15
- Materials: Content Strategy and Development
- Clearly defining the audience and the benefits that readers will care about
- Using user-friendly formats that are easy to skim
- Using clear and consistent language, tone, and style
- Using keywords and phrases to enhance search and messaging connections
- Adopting techniques for reviewing, editing, and adjusting content to retain effectiveness over time
“We’re a multinational marketing organization, and just about everybody in the organization writes for our site. There’s always room to improve our image by improving our writing.
“Write It Well’s workshop laid a foundation for improved writing across the board. They covered topics like thinking about our audiences, and using lists and text formats to make reading easier.
“They adapted our own marketing copy to illustrate techniques and keep the training relevant. They showed us how to articulate the benefits of our products and services, use keywords effectively, and position our messages with diverse audiences.
“They also gave us tools to help all our writers maintain a consistent voice and style. It was a fast-moving and engaging workshop.”
— Martin Johnson, Director of Corporate Marketing, Check Point Software Technologies.